Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sony to patch copy-protected CD

Is Sony so damn stupid they didn't think this could happen?  I don't think so.  I believe they got caught in the cookie jar.  They never planed for the public to investigate what their software was doing in the background.  When they got caught you didn't see Sony or BMG offer an apology to no one.  This is another good reason to regulate software companies.  They have no right putting something on my computer that I can't uninstall through the add/remove.  Sony did no more better than the rest of these blood sucker virus writers online.  They even gave them a helping hand. I think its time the public woke up and started giving these companies a taste of their own medicine.  We don't need their service that bad.  So don't buy it. Move on.
 
 
 

No comments: